The lightweight Long-Sleeved Rio North Shirt provides 40-UPF sun protection and is made of nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It has a button-front closure with buttoned cuffs that roll up and secure with button tab; two chest pockets keep trail treasures close at hand. Forward shoulder seams and Western-style back yoke seams with contrasting yarn-dyed detail (inner collar, cuffs, sleeve tabs and side hem) blend traditional and contemporary styling. Curved shirttail hem rides well tucked in or out.
- Lightweight shirt wears lightly against the skin and provides 40-UPF sun protection
- Button-front shirt with two chest pockets
- Forward shoulder seams and Western-style back yoke seam details
- Buttoned cuffs roll up and secure with a tab and button
- Curved shirttail hem
- Contrasting yarn-dyed detail at inner collar, cuffs, sleeve tabs and side hem tabs
- 3-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved