Patagonia's warmest fleece for babies, the Baby Retro Pile Jacket is made of double-sided solid shearling polyester fleece that's easy wear and care. Raglan sleeves provide unhindered mobility, and the cozy hood has a slight, gnome-like point at the top. The wide front placket is trimmed with organic cotton herringbone-twill and features oversized snaps. Drop-in handwarmer pockets hold essentials while rib-knit cuffs hold in heat. It has a scooped shirttail hem for added coverage. Hand-me-down ID label. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling fleece is warm and easy care
- Cozy hood has a slight point at the top for a tiny nod to our gnome friends
- Raglan sleeves provide unhindered mobility
- Organic cotton herringbone-twill front placket has oversized snaps
- Cozy drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit cuffs; scooped shirttail hem for added coverage
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- 292 g (10.3 oz)
- 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn