Patagonia made the Baby Puff Mitts to keep baby's hands warm in all manner of snow play. The mittens are made from wind- and water-resistant 100% polyester shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. To keep small hands extra toasty, there's 100-g (60-g in the cuff) THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and an ultrasoft lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold. Thumb compartments on all sizes.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant mitts with warm 100-g (60-g in cuffs) THERMOLITE ECO92 insulation stay warm even when wet
- Easy on/off with elastic at wrist and cuff openings for secure fit
- Mitts have external darts for shaping
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Inside lower hand is lined with soft, brushed tricot, and inside top cuff is lined with taffeta
- 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Mitt lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot.
- Insulation: 100-g (cuffs: 60-g) THERMOLITE ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)