The Patagonia Atom Sling 8L is a take-everywhere classic sling with just the right amount of organization and close-fitting comfort.
The Atom Sling grips your back with the same tenacity as a climber latching onto a granite edge. It carries the fundamentals with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier's tote. The Atom's teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you're moving through crowded streets and subway terminals.
When you need to grab something from your pack, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access.
- Large, zippered main pocket has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve inside along with mesh and stretch-woven pockets with hook-and-loop closure to organize small items
- Stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes
- Adjustable exterior compression straps manage different-sized loads and securely hold a yoga mat or spare jacket
- Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation
- For biking and hiking, an integrated waistbelt keeps the pack close to your torso
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body: 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating
- Lining: 200-denier 100% recycled polyester