Designed to add functional performance to your backcountry camp kitchen, the Alpha Series of Cook Pots is a strong, lightweight and durable solution for solo to group use. Using a hard-anodized alloy the Alpha Pots provide a durable, abrasion resistant and easy to clean cooking surface. With clever features like the Pivot-Lock handle that locks securely into place during use and locks away for transportation, the silicone Lid Keep to rest the lid on the side of your pot during cooking, and the unique slotted strainer pattern in the lid, you'll be creating fresh, gourmet fare with ease for all your backcountry meals.
The Alpha Pots nest neatly with the Delta Light dinnerware pieces to create a selection of comprehensive camp kitchen sets you'll never leave behind.
- Large internal radius makes the pot easy to clean
- Each pot has a strainer lid for efficient draining
- Lightweight, hard-anodized alloy
- Patent-pending Pivot-Lock handle with safety lock for secure and easy operation with every pot
- A graded volumetric scale on the side of the pot for easy measurement
- Textured base for better stability on camping stoves
- Weight Comparison: 6.6oz / 187g: -- Similar to the weight of a hamster. RIP Kevin.
- Durability: Extremely durable, just don't use it on a normal kitchen stove
- Best Use: Creating fresh, simple but gourmet meals in the backcountry. Uses are limitless.
- Perfect for: A hungry person (think teenage boy) or two people
- Best Use: Camping, Backpacking, Overland, Bike Touring
- Cookware Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Easy to clean
- In-Use Size: 6.5 x 4.7 in / 165 x 120 mm
- Packed Size: 6.5 x 4.7 in / 165 x 120 mm
- Pot Volume: 1.9 L / 64.2 oz
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 230g