The Temp360 Men's 5V Heated Snow Gloves feature an innovative design and weathertight construction to provide a long-lasting, warm, and comfortable experience. Able to last up to 5 hours and can heat up to 150F. Finger and thumb heating elements feature Thinsulate insulation for maximum heat retention, guaranteed to keep your hands warmer no matter what the weather conditions. What makes Temp360 different than the other heated brands is the unique 5V power bank technology. Features built-in heating panels, touch button technology and are made with material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. Great for skiing, hiking, hunting, shoveling snow and other work or play activities in a cold environment. These gloves will allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors.
How to Use:
1. Power Up - Charge the provided 5-Volt batteries.
2. Plug-In - Connect the batteries to the USB cords located in the pocket on the top of the sock.
3. Turn On - Press and hold the touch-button control on the sock for 3 seconds. Press button to cycle through the heat settings.
- Maximum temperature of 150F
- Heats up to 5 hours
- Thinsulate insulation technology
- Weather-tight cuff with cinch cord
- Waterproof zippered battery pocket