The Deuter Speed Lite 15 Daypack has been around the mountain a time or two. From trail running to dayhikes to ski races, the Speed Lite 15 weighs virtually nothing and fits like a glove. The athletic tapered shape makes it ideal for climbing and the snug fit means you'll hardly know it's there.
- 3M reflector: for more visibility in low-light conditions
- Lightweight: even less weight
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Stretch Compartment: compartment to stow sweaty/wet clothes
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Breathable Foam Back: Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Derlin Frame: Tensioned Delrin U Frame
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Removable waistbelt: The waistbelt can be removed easily
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Hydration System 2.0 L: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l
Deuter Lite System Back System:
- Anatomical mesh shoulder straps with an easy to adjust chest strap fit perfectly
- Padded back with comfortable breathable 3D AirMesh lining and close fit
- Speed Lite, Pace 26 - 36: Tensioned Delrin U-frame provides exceptional flexibility at very low weight. Removable for weight reduction and improved packability
- Speed Lite: Detachable hip belt; Pace: Light and airy mesh hip fins provide a secure, compact fit
- Weight: 13 oz
- Volume: 920 cu in (15L)
- Dimensions: 17 x 9.1 x 6.3"
- Material: 90% Nylon, 10% Polyester
- Deuter-Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognizable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models
- HexLite 210: This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimizing Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.