Meet the Uncle Dan's Staff Family
- The Grateful Dead
- At least three layers of Icebreaker Merino
- Wharton Business Radio
- Iced tea all day long
- Crossword puzzles
- Historical fiction
- Old person words like "folks"
- Building forts with my kids
- Patagonia Trucker hat collection (at least 10 so far!)
District Manager/"Cap'n Carla"
- I make nicknames for everyone
- Hiking with my little one
- Vermont is where it's at!
Director of Buying & Merchandising
- I'll travel anywhere as long as I'm with great company!
- Office prank war instigator
- Taking my fur baby Duncan to dog park
Marketing Coordinator/"Lunch Lady"
- Antique shopping
- Leisure kayaking and singing in the car
- Red wine
Inventory Management & Customer Service
- Canoeing, kayaking, SUP
- Homemade fruit smoothie with almond milk
- TEAM USA! Otherwise, Bears, Bulls, Hawks, or Cubs
Web Operations, Customer Service, Marketing/"Jane of all trades"
- Homemade dumplings for days
- Cycling, hiking, skiing
- Arc'teryx anything!
Inventory Management & Assistant Buyer/"Stock Ninja"
- David Bowie
- Bonfire building & canoeing
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- I always sneeze 3 times
- Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza with a side of churros
- Writing/playing music, photography
- Coastal Michigan, Chiang Mai Thailand
- I'm always quick to bust out some dance moves!
- Icebreaker Leggings, or any of my 5 Nalgenes
- I'm happiest when I'm in the mountains
- Love drinking tea and there's no better way to keep it hot than in my trusty Klean Kanteen!
- I bleed scarlet and grey - GO BUCKEYES!!
Highland Park store
- Classic rock
- Grand Teton and Rocky Mountain National Parks
Lincoln Square Store
- Mountain Biking
- Carpathian mountains of Romania
- Grad school
And the ones actually running the show...
- Sympathetic howler
- Always up for a walk
- Most interested in your lunch
Max & Maizy
- Sneaking out of the office
- Tripping coworkers
- Playing hooky