Life moves fast, but no matter how cold it gets freedom of movement is essential. In an insulated coat like the Arc'teyx Women's Yola Coat, you benefit is from its warmth and protection without the binding and stiffness found in other cold weather coats.
Arc’teryx Down Composite Mapping technology is used to put the Yola’s goose down where it’s needed most, and synthetic insulation where contact with moisture may occur. The result is increased performance coupled with a more streamlined fit. Warm and comfortable, the Yola is filled with 750 fill power European grey goose down for efficient, effective insulation. It's lightweight and has a water resistant nylon shell with a soft sheen.
The mid-thigh length Yola is styled for mountain town weekends, as well as contemporary city living.
- Women's specific design, Relaxed fit, Mid-thigh length
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Windproof, Highly compressible
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Articulated elbows; Gusseted underarms
- Tall, Insulated collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Center back length: 32.25"
- Machine Washable
- Outer: Teprine 100% nylon. This strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon for tear resistance
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down