The editors of Backpacker Magazine awarded The North Face Women's Venture Jacket recognition for its eco-conscious construction. Made of an environmentally friendly membrane, the Venture has a waterproof, breathable outer layer that will protect you from rain, year round.
An updated fit gives this classic jacket a flattering cut and modern lines.
Designed with zippered underarm vents to maximize air flow, an adjustable hood with drawcord for additional protection and a Velcro stormflap closure to seal out the rain
- Waterproof, breathable outer layer protects you from rain year round
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with hidden drawcord system
- Brushed chin guard lining Center front zip and
- Velcro closure Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 11.99 oz
- Center Back: 27"
- 40D HyVent 2.5L 100% recycled nylon ripstop