The North Face Women's Venture Fastpack Jacket is for women who need exceptional coverage that's also incredibly lightweight (8.22 oz).
The Venture FastpackÊ rain shell features a streamlined Active Fit and delivers breathable, waterproof protection during any adventure. The comfortable dry-touch coating eliminates the need for a liner.
- Ultralight, waterproof, breathable shell with subtle translucent half layer
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Subtle show-through printed backer
- Waterproof center front zip
- Longer length for added protection
- Large secure-zip vented hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Media compatible
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight: 233 g (8.22 oz)
- Center Back Length: 29"
- Fabric: 15D DryVent* 2.5LÑ100% nylon
*DryVent: This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function. Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings. Breathability: 750-800 g/m_/24 hours average
See "Overview" below for sizing information.