Tackle long runs spanning from the road to the trail with the protection of the ultralight, yet durable The North Face Women's Ultra TR II Trail Running Shoe that's designed with a glove-like fit and finished with Vibram soles for traction in rain and mud.
- The North Face's update to the award-winning Ultra TR has the same level of traction and a featherlight ripstop upper
- The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain Upper:
- Cross-country-spike-inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax heel CRADLE for support and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays -Suede forefoot and toe protection Bottom:
- 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair): 6.6 oz based on Women's 7
See "Overview" below for sizing information.