Transition from road to trails during adventure races in the lightweight and flexible, yet protective The North Face Women's Ultra Cardiac Trail Running Shoe that's crafted with a wide platform for stability, protective Vibram soles with grippy tread for aggressive traction underfoot when charging uphill, and ample midsole cushioning to pad your feet on the way down.
- This lightweight yet protective trail runner delivers a smooth ride on any surface -The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Ultra Airmesh and FlashDry upper keeps you cool and dry
- Zonal protection only where you need it in the heel and toe
- Pebax heel CRADLE for proper heel positioning and support
- Luxurious cushioning in the collar lining and tongue for an incredibly comfortable upper fit
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Plush and smooth, single-density, compression-molded EVA for a nice, consistent ride
- Wide platform and built-up medial sidewall accommodate a variety of foot types
- Vibram full-length outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair): 7.7 oz based on Women's 7
See "Overview" below for sizing information.