Designed for fickle-weather cities like Chicago and Boston, the Patagonia Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka has a waterproof/breathable shell made of smooth, windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm 600-fill-power duck down. Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 45.9 oz
- Shell Body: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell Lining: 100% recycled polyester plain weave Zip-out
- Jacket Body: 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zip-out Jacket Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information and our video product review.