Stay warmer while navigating from point A to B with the reliable thermal protection of the fully featured 550-fill down The North Face Women's Transit Jacket II that offers a water-repellent finish, angled quilting, a two-way front zipper for improved ventilation and a detachable hood.
- Warm 550 fill goose down insulated winter jacket
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Snap-off, removable hood
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Contoured quilting for waist definition
- Exposed front zip
- Down cocoon brim on the hood for added warmth and protection
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Rounded cocoon drop-tail hem
- Media compatible
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight: 25 oz
- Center Back: 31"
- Solid: 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Heather: 55% polyester, 45% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Fabric: 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
See "Overview" below for sizing information.