Like the unisex sleep pad, the Therm-a-Rest Women's Trail Lite Sleep Pad offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available.
Specifically for women and cold sleepers, fewer die-cuts in the hip, torso and foot areas add critical warmth and support. Die-cut foam reduces weight and bulk while self-inflation adds convenience you’ll appreciate at the end of the day. A semi-rectangular shape increases the sleep area and makes for better, gap-free mating of other rectangular mattresses. Includes stuff sack.
- Versatile: Light enough for backpacking, yet comfortable and durable enough for car camping
- Warm: Added warmth specifically for women and cold sleepers
- Ease-of-Use: Self-inflating die-cut foam rolls up small for easy packing
- Lasting Comfort: Time-tested design offers the straightforward comfort and performance you need for a great night’s rest
- R-value: 4.9
- Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz
- Width: 20"
- Length: 66"
- Thickness: 1.5"
- Packed dimension: 11 x 6.1"
- Volume: 2080 cu in
- Top fabric: 75 denier Polyester
- Bottom fabric: 75 denier Polyester
- Core: Die Cut Urethane Foam