Layer up for waterproof protection in The North Face Women's Tomales Bay Jacket, aÊ 34.5" long jacket that features commute-specific pockets for your Metro pass and media player.
- Waterproof rain shell
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Hidden snaps on center front draft flap over a two-way zip
- Double-entry patch-on pockets with hidden snap closure and zip side entry
- Adjustable side tabs with buckle
- Rounded drop tail
- Internal media pocket
- Metro pass pocket
- Embroidered logo on chest and back shoulder
- Center Back Length: 34.5"
- Solid Shell: *DryVent 2LÑ100% nylon plain weave
- Tweed Shell: * DryVent 2LÑ100% polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
*DryVent: This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings Breathability: 750-800 g/m_/24 hours average
See "Overview" below for sizing information.