Conditions can change by the hour during winter, be prepared for anything with the 3-in-1 The North Face Women's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket that delivers best-in-class protection in wet, cold conditions. The heathered, waterproof exterior shell with stretch shields a warm, zip-in liner jacket that's insulated with The North Face's new, ultralight ThermoBall technology, featuring PrimaLoft clusters. The 3-in-1 The North Face Women's ThermoBall Triclimate Jacket pairs a waterproof, stretch shell with a zip-in liner jacket that features ThermoBall insulation and PrimaLoft insulation.
Outer Jacket Features:
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable attached hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Exposed front zip
- Napoleon chest and hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
Liner Jacket Features:
- ThermoBall liner with PrimaLoft-insulated sleeves and bottom panels ThermoBall offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Bound cuffs
- Shell: HyVent 2.5L 86% polyester/14% elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall center front and back panels/PrimaLoft sleeves and bottom panels
See "Overview" below for sizing information.