Light, fast and stable, the Adidas Outdoor Women's Terrex Agravic GTX Trail Running Shoe has Boost endless energy return to push your limits.
With waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX to keep feet dry and Continental Rubber bike tire tread outsole gives extraordinary grip.
- Abrasion resistant weldings for protection
- Lining: GORE-TEX extended comfort footwear
- Boost offers endless energy in the mountains and high adaptability on rocky surfaces
- Continental rubber for extraordinary grip with a lug pattern inspired by the Der Kaiser tire
- 5.5mm lug height
- 60a outsole rubber hardness
Adidas proprietary partnership with Continental Rubber, the leader in automobile and bike tires, offers up to 30% more traction in dry conditions and 32% more traction in wet conditions versus the competition.
BOOST is a groundbreaking innovation in cushioning. It provides more energy return than any other foam cushioning material in the running industry, combining soft comfort with responsive energy for the ultimate running experience. In the heat, in the cold and after countless kilometers, it performs more consistently and doesn't lose its cushioning properties like standard EVA.