The North Face Summit Series represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. The North Face designed this collection to keep their athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineered these products based on athlete feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available thatÕs built for summit success.
The North Face built their most advanced hard shell jacket, The North Face Summit Series Women's L5 GORE-TEX Shell, for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: the L5 Shell delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm construction and a highly breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX 3L membrane.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Breathable: Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature
- GORE-TEX: Best-in-class waterproof protection for inclement weather
- Summit Series represents the worldÕs finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX technology is designed to keep you dry and warm in all weather
- Localized FuseForm construction provides durability where itÕs needed most with minimal seaming
- Pack/harness-compatible pockets
- Over-helmet hood
- Alpine fit
- Watertight zippers
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Internal, secure-zip stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Pit-zip venting
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Avg Weight: 500 g
- Length from Center Back: 27"
- Fabric: 70D x 70D GORE-TEX 3LÑ100% nylon
See "Overview" below for sizing information.