The North Face Summit Series represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. The North Face designed this collection to keep their athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineered these products based on athlete feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available thatÕs built for summit success.
Push towards the summit in wet, cold conditions with the protection of the warmest ThermoBall jacket, The North Face Summit Series Women's L4 ThermoBall Mid-Layer Jacket. The L4 ThermoBall Mid-Layer was specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather
- Thermoball: Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation
- Summit Series represents the worldÕs finest alpine equipment and apparel
- ThermoBall insulation provides warmth in all weather
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- Bottleneck quilt construction stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Stretch panels for added mobility and comfort
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- VISLON front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash
- Avg Weight: 420g
- Length from Center Back: 26"
- Fabric: 10D x 33D 50% recycled polyester, 42% polyester (main shell), 8% elastane (stretch panels)
See "Overview" below for sizing information.