Hike to the highest peaks and hit the town in style in the Mountain Hardwear Women's StretchDown Hooded Jacket. Revolutionary, stretch-welded Q.Shield DOWN filled chambers provide insane comfort and warmth in blustery conditions.
The Stretch-welded channel construction of the StretchDown Hooded means you're buying one of the best insulated jackets Mountain Hardwear has ever made. Water resistant Q.Shield DOWN 750-fill keeps wetness at bay and repels moisture like no other. The welded construction of the jacket traps more warmth and the light stretch-knit fabric means more comfort than your average ripstop.
- Groundbreaking stretch-bonded channel construction works like no insulated jacket Mountain Hardwear has ever made
- Water resistant Q Shield DOWN 750-fill power repels moisture and maintains loft even when wet
- Unique bonded construction traps more warmth than standard stitched construction
- Warm, light stretch-knit fabric is vastly more comfortable than conventional ripstops
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Apparel Fit: Standard
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Body: Dynamic-Stretch Knit
- Insulation: Q.Shield DOWN 750-Fill
See "Overview" below for sizing information.