The high performance, yet highly stylish, Patagonia Women's Stormdrift Parka will win your vote for being waterproof parka and insulated for warmth!
Made with fabric tested in the alpine, the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof Stormdrift has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 200g Thermogreen polyester in the body, 100g in the sleeves. The removable, snap on hood is adjustable. Tall collar is lined with micro fleece for a soft feel against your face. A two-way front zipper allows for comfort when sitting on benches or subway seats.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with a 2-layer 65%nylon/35% polyester Insulated with a 100g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves
- Shell features 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat to vent body heat
- Handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket have exposed waterproof zippers with self zipper pulls; internal right-chest zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves have an adjustable tab at the cuff to cinch them down. Waist can be adjusted with snap tabs at the side waist in the rear
- Mid-thigh length
- Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 32.9 oz
- Shell: 2-layer, 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves