The all-around windproof, water-resistant soft-shell Patagonia Women's Sidesend Parka is made from recycled polyester/spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that delivers stretchy, lightweight weather protection while maintaining a comfortable level of breathability.
Technical, yet city appropriate, the Sidesend Parka is designed with clean, stealth lines featureing a four way stretch shell, and beautiful, non-bulky diamond quilted insulation. A two-way zipper offers added mobility for sitting down, or hiking up steep subway steps.
- Insulation is covered with a beautiful diamond quilt design
- Center-front two-way zipper finishes above the hem for movement and mobility
- Wide placket
- Princess seams have discreet handwarmer pockets with secure zipper closures
- Hidden storm cuffs for extra protection from the elements
- Mid-thigh length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 33.5 oz
- 9.3-oz bonded softshell (stretch woven/brushed tricot), 86% recycled polyester/14% spandex with 4 way stretch and DWR (durable water repellent)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.