Enjoy full-coverage protection from cold wet weather with the knee-length waterproof The North Face Women's Shavana Parka that's packed with features to make your everyday commute more comfortable. An internal shoulder harness allows you to slip your arms out of the sleeves and ventilate on the go, without removing mid-layers. A zip-out removable tote doubles as a reusable grocery bag or allows you to conveniently carry an extra pair of flats.
- Knee-length waterproof parka insulated with warm, 550-fill down
- Logo shoulder harness allows you to wear jacket open indoors with the shoulders shrugged off
- Removable hood with removable fur brim
- Angled front pocket flaps with hidden snaps
- Two-way center front zip with logo snap placket
- Emergency handwarmer mittens
- Adjustable side waist tabs
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function
- Removable zip-out tote bag for emergency errands
- Angled zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Metal logo rivet on wearers left sleeve
- Embroidered logo on upper-right back
- Center Back Length: 38"
- Avg Weight: 51 oz.
- Shell: HyVent 2L 80% polyester/20% elastane
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill down