On a 10-day traverse of Wyoming's Wind River Range, the cozy hip-length Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover was the first thing we reached for in the morning and the last to come off at night.
The exceedingly soft Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover is made of lightweight, deep-pile Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece (51% recycled) with extra-long fibers that retain warmth without bulk.
Details include a classic Snap-T chest pocket with a nylon flap, a stand-up collar, nylon-reinforced placket with four hidden snaps, a toasty warm side-entry kangaroo pocket and feminine seaming.
- Deep-pile 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Brushed-polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 16.1 oz
- Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.