The weather-shielding Patagonia Women's Radalie Parka takes to wintry streets in smart style.
The jacket has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon and warm 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X style patch pocket on the Radalie Parka gives a nod to Patagonia's heritage.
Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Midthigh length.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with warm 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X style patch pocket with an exposed zipper
- Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Hip length
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 18.4 oz
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)