From the auburn leaves of autumn through the glistening white of winter, the Patagonia Women's R3 Hoody warms like a wood-burning stove. Compressible and resilient, this reversible Regulator fleece hoody is made of a new, exclusive Polartec High Loft polyester fleece that wicks moisture, dries quickly and caches heat when temperatures plunge. Worn pile side out, it has two handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket; worn smooth side out, the chest pocket becomes external.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, a new Polartec High Loft fleece provides exceptional warmth, dries quickly and has breathability appropriate for use as an outer or midlayer
- Snug-fitting hood with elastic binding locks in heat; underarm gussets and raglan sleeves for increased mobility and comfort under a pack
- Reversible style has removable tags and reversible center-front zipper with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pile side out: hoody-style handwarmer pockets with elastic binding, smooth side out: glued-on zippered chest pocket
- Center-front zipper has Sonic/Stitch seam construction to reduce bulk and improve suppleness
- Clean-finished, cuffs use R1 Polartec Power Grid fabric in a spiral-seam construction
- Elastic binding at hem, hood and handwarmer pockets seals in warmth
- Body and cuff fabrics are bluesign approved
- Body: Polartec High Loft 97% polyester (53% recycled)/3% Spandex.
- Cuffs: Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% Spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Pockets: 3.4-oz 100% nylon woven