Featuring Light Elite cushioning, the SmartWool Women's PhD Run Light Elite Low Cut Socks contain targeted cushioning placed only where runners need it most, on the ball and heel of the foot.
SmartWool packed the PhD Run Light Elite Low chock full of smart features like their 4 Degree Elite fit system, women's-specific mesh ventilation zones, and a virtually seamless toe. A low cut height is that ideal balance of protection and style.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool: Patented ReliaWool technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting: Women's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Light Elite Cushioning: Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot
- Designed specifically for runners
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's-specific run fit
- Virtually seamless toe 200 needle construction provides highest knit density while maintaining ultra light weight
- 2.25" overall height
- Sock Height: Low Cut
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 52% Merino Wool, 45% Nylon, 3% Elastane