When you've got miles to cover but want the minimum between your foot and boot, the SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks are ready to go.
Whether it's a trail run at dawn or a hike in the heat of summer, the multi-sport Women's PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro features the power of Merino for maximum breathability, moisture management and temperature regulation.
Made with Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability and the 4 Degree elite fit system to keep the sock in place.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Ultra Light Cushion: Minimal cushioning for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 1.5" overall height
- Sock Height: Micro
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 49% Nylon, 1% Elastane
Women's Sizing: (Shoe Size Reference)
- S: 4-6.5
- M: 7-9.5
- L: 10-12.5
- XL: N/A