The SmartWool Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks are made for the trail.
Featuring Indestructawool technology for ultimate durability, SmartWool designed Women's PhD Outdoor Light Micro Socks to outlast your greatest adventures. And with features like mesh zones for maximum breathability, a Virtually Seamless toe and the power of Merino, they'll help keep you comfortable every step of the way.
A micro height barely shows above low trail shoes while the women's-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: The ideal cushion for varied trail and road terrain
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 1.5" overall height
- Sock Height: Micro
- Care: Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Women's Sizing: (Shoe Size Reference)
- S: 4-6.5
- M: 7-9.5
- L: 10-12.5
- XL: N/A