From Denali to Death Valley, the Patagonia Women's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket will keep you warm you on summits and cold desert nights. It is made with Patagonia's new, lighter weight fabric (only 7 oz) and incorporates under-the-arm stretch panels, making it much more technical and modernly active user friendly.
The fit is slim, and a little longer to pair nicely with tights or leggings!
- Soft and warm 100% polyester sweater-knit face, with a fleece back and Polartec Power Stretch side panels under the arms and at side torso
- Center-front reverse-coil zipper with matching reverse coil handwarmer pockets
- Cozy stand-up collar is trimmed with soft brushed elastic
- Long sleeves feature a drop shoulder with thumb-hole openings and soft brushed elastic at cuff
- Princess seams and a slight drop tail finished with brushed elastic
- Hip length
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Weight: 12.6 oz
- Body: 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Side panels: 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey face with fleece back
See "Overview" below for sizing information.