The Arc'teryx Women's Nuri Coat is contemporary, comfortable and filled with warm, soft, 750 fill power European grey goose down. The mid-thigh cut and refined quilting sculpt a modern, urban silhouette while maximizing warmth. Lightweight, water resistant nylon shell fabric is a technical, down proof textile with a slight sheen. On colder days, the down filled hood offers additional warmth. Freedom of movement is built in with articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly compressible
- Soft 750 fill European grey goose down insulation
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmthDesig
- Women's specific design and fit
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Down insulated hood for warmth
- Hood, when zipped up, functions as high collar for warmth
- Full front zip with wind flapPocket
- Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
- Shell: Teprine-strong, lightweight 20D ripstop taffeta features a high density down proof construction and nylon 6,6 for tear resistance
- Insulation: 750 fill European goose down
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle wash cycle.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Rinse twice.
- Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours.
- Do not iron.
- Store unstuffed in a dry place
See "Overview" below for sizing information.