An easy choice for crisp days, the Arc'teryx Women's Narin Vest is a down vest featuring a minimalist design, clean lines and a relaxed urban aesthetic.
Warm 750 fill power goose down in the body and Coreloft synthetic insulation in the shoulders provide lightweight insulation with minimal bulk. A simple low profile hood adds protection from unexpected cold.
Materials, construction and disciplined design give the Narin a minimalist appeal without sacrificing performance. The nylon face fabric is a light, durable matte taffeta that resists wind and has a soft, silky feel. A durable water repellent finish is added for moisture protection.
Refined quilting and fleece panels on the sides streamline the look and fit. Light elastic around the hood and armholes smooth the Narin’s lines and seal out drafts.
Arc'teryx Down Construction featuring a minimalist design for maximum performance, is built to the highest levels of craftsmanship with innovations for increased range of comfort and conditions. Efficient, lightweight and durable enough to wear every day.
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Conforms closely to the body trapping heat closer to your core
- Highly compressible
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- Light elastic at the armholes provide a nice snug fit over layers
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Body: Polartec Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester
- Fill: 750 fill European goose down
- Face Fabric: 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle. Do not use fabric softener. Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines). Rinse twice. Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours. Do not iron. Store un-stuffed in a dry place.