As a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes or as an insulated jacket during wintertime squalls, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket traps your heat and blocks the wind.
The Nano Puff's 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system, while the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, and still the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available warms with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and liner fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available now with 55% post-consumer recycled content, 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 10 oz
- Shell and lining: 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.