The Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket has a light layer of warm, stretchy and breathable insulation (40-g) wrapped in a lightweight yet durable, 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for just the right amount of wind- and weather protection up front. Everywhere else on the Nano-Air Hybrid, a super stretchy, airy waffle knit swiftly wicks moisture and dissipates heat.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40-CFM on front; 130-CFM knit on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the back of arms, side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk cuff uses stretch knit with discreet thumb-slot to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- Knit: 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene permanent odor control
See "Overview" below for sizing information.