The Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Hoody sets a new standard for insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its exclusive, supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with durable water repellent finish. The Hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full stretch (without moisture-holding Spandex) that allows for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. In chilly or frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Hoody's thermal properties skyrocket.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.