Pairing warm, lightweight Heetseeker synthetic insulation with a heavyweight, high-pile fleece lining, the flattering quilted The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Reversible Jacket is a cozy choice for warming up during brisk fall, or cool winter days. Designed with (80 g) Heetseeker insulation in the body and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves for dialed in warmth.
- Jacket reverses from Raschel swirl fleece to wind-resistant taffeta
- Relaxed fit Zip hand pockets on dobby side
- Open hand pockets on Raschel fleece side
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight: 27.48 oz
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester high-pile Raschel fleece
- Insulation: 80 g Heatseeker
See "Overview" below for sizing information.