Adapt to dropping temperatures at the crag or campsite with the 800-fill down insulated The North Face Women's Morph Jacket that minimizes stitching with a woven-baffle construction for lightweight warmth.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention. 800 fill down jacket for warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- External zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight: 10 oz
- Center Back: 26.5"
- Body: 20D 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union