Stay out longer on the hill exploring glades and back bowls with the outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio of the waterproof, 550-fill down insulated The North Face Women's Moonlight Jacket. Select alpine-specific features throughout.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available
- Stretch: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility
- Warm 550-fill down jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Water-resistant, center front zip
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- Care: Machine Wash
- Avg Weight: 24.2 oz
- Center Back: 26"
- Shell: 58% nylon, 42% polyester solid taffeta dobby with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responby Control Union
See "Overview" below for sizing information.