Short on length but big on warmth, the hooded The North Face Women's Mauna Kea Parka is crafted with a waterproof twill exterior and insulated with a mix of 550-fill down and synthetic insulation for dialed warmth where you need it the most.
- Warm, hooded parka with 550-fill down and synthetic insulation
- Fixed hood with removable fur brim
- Angled front pocket flaps with military buttons
- Two-way center front reverse-coil zip with military button placket
- Internal waist adjuster exposed on center back
- Angled zip handwarmer pockets
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Metal logo rivet on wearers left sleeve
- Embroidered logo on upper-right back
- Avg Weight: 39 oz
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Shell: HyVent 2L 59% cotton/41% nylon twill
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 550 fill down/180 g Heatseeker