Offering warmth, mobility and moisture management, the Arc'teryx Women's Kyanite Hoody is a durable technical hoody that performs as a midlayer or standalone piece.
The Kyanite Hoody's Polartec Power Stretch Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and the fabric’s four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for exceptional freedom of movement. The Kyanite's women’s specific trim fit hugs the body and layers easily under a shell, a low-profile ScubaHood adds warmth, and the No Slip Zip prevents inadvertent opening.
- Air permeable
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Hem, cuffs and collar bound with Tanica stretch fabric
- Brushed fleece interior
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- ScubaHood Hood fits under helmet
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Breathable, mesh-lined pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Machine wash in cold water
- Wash dark colors separately
- Do not use fabric softener
- Hang to dry. Do not iron
- Weight: 12.9 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Center back length: 25.3"
- Polartec Power Stretch Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane