The Patagonia Women's Kamala Maxi Skirt is a maxi skirt that falls to the ankles, with the ability to convert to a halter dress, the Kamala is made of a 55% organic cotton/41% Tencel lyocell/4% Spandex fabric and has a straight hem.
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Long, full skirt falls to the ankles
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
- Dress hem falls below the knee in the front
- Fabric: 55% organic cotton/41% Tencel lyocell/4% Spandex stretch jersey
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.