The Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants have been updated this season with new design lines and a lighter-weight insulation package for better versatility. The fully featured H2No Performance Standard 2-layer Snowbelle Pants are insulated with Thermogreen polyester and have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 21.9 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta
- Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot
- Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.