Fire, metal, hammer, file–add the sturdy Patagonia Women's Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka to the farrier’s tool set. This feminine workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton Stand Up canvas and lined with cozy 1/4"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood.
Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection. The Prairie Dawn Parka has a center-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood and metal snap closures at the wrists. Drop-in/side-entry pockets have hidden snap closures.
An adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. Above-the-knee length.
- Soft and durable, 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy 1/4"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves with Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees
- Weight: 44.7 oz
- Body: 100% organic cotton canvas
- Body and hood lining: 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4" shearling pile
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)