If it’s good enough for the Nat Geo team, it’s good enough for us!
The Craghoppers Women's Insect Shield Jiminez Vest is lightweight and practical, designed to deliver first-class sun-protective and insect-repellent performance in the hottest conditions.
You’ll find plenty of pockets to offer a good choice of storage options when you’re on the trail.
- Wash & Wear: This garment uses fabrics and finishes that give total 'easy care' attributes, such as fast drying and minimum ironing. All Craghopper shirts, even 100% cotton, are designed to need minimum to no ironing. This is achieved either through the use of crinkle weave constructions or by the addition of a finish that encourages creases to simply drop out
- Hidden Security: Super-effective, discreet storage pockets to help keep your valuables safe. Secure zipped closures for added peace of mind when you're on the move
- Moves body moisture away from the skin: Keeping you cool on the move and fresh in the most intense humidity. Allowing the skin to breathe with fabrics engineered to effectively move moisture away from the skin and to rapidly evaporate it over a large surface area
- Lightweight Fabric: It's essential when traveling that clothing is as lightweight and packable as possible. Craghoppers ensures that all their products are as light as possible without compromising on protection and technical benefits
- Action back
- Dry bag
- 8 pockets including 2 bellowed stud fastening lower with zipped side handwarmers, 2 jetted zipped chest, zipped back poachers and 1 zipped inner
- Full length zip with inner zip guard
- Stud fastening back waist adjusters