Don't get caught high and dry on your next outdoor adventure, take the 3-in-1 The North Face Women's Highanddry Triclimate Jacket system along for the ride.
Pair the waterproof, lightly insulated hooded shell with the zip-in midweight fleece liner jacket for versatile coverage in wet, cold conditions.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Stretch: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility
3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L shell with a warm Agave fleece liner
Outer Jacket Features:
- Relaxed fit
- DryVent 2L shell with 60 g Heatseeker (synthetic) insulation and taffeta lining
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Center front and hand pocket zips
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Raised high-definition logos
Inner Jacket Features:
- Agave luxe, super soft smooth-face fleece with brushed back
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight: 33.51 oz
- Center Back: Outer: 27", Inner: 25"
- Outer: DryVent* 2L”100% polyester
- Outer insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
- Inner: 95% polyester, 5% elastane heathered smooth-face fleece
*DryVent: North Face's waterproof, breathable technology that utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating consisting of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
Breathability: 750-800 g/mÎ_/24 hours average
See "Overview" below for sizing information.