Designed as insulation for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Icebreaker Women's Helix Fraser Peaks Vest combines sustainable materials with a technical design.
In the body Icebreaker used MerinoLOFT insulation, which provides a warm, breathable and natural alternative to synthetic insulation, and the stitch-free patterning ensure maximum warmth. The recycled polyester face fabric of the Helix Fraser Peaks Vest features a DWR that sheds light precipitation. Merino jersey stretch side panels help regulate body temperature on active days, and the 100% merino lining ensures a cozy feel inside.
Zippered hand and chest pockets keep small essentials like lip balm, snacks and your phone close at hand.
- Fabric weight: 260 Midweight
- Product Weight: Medium = 10.58 oz
- Fit: Regular
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Icebreaker MerinoLOFT, new improved fit for maximum comfort and range of motion, zoned quilting for optimal comfort and thermal regulation, internal storm flap with comfort notch at neckline, secure zippered front chest pocket and internal chest stash pocket
- Care: Machine wash. Dries fast in the shade, but do not tumble dry. Exact instructions on the care label
- Body:100% Recycled polyester.
- Side Panels: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino wool, 16% LYCRA
- Insulation: 70gm MerinoLOFT
See "Overview" below for sizing information.