Reach new heights in the lightweight, waterproof The North Face Women's Havoc GTX XCR Shoe made with a GORE-TEX membrane.
Offering a classic sneaker fit, they help extend your stride and promote fast leg-turnover. Thanks to CRADLE technology, these shoes allow you to achieve a perfect balance of stability, cushioning and comfort, inspiring confidence to conquer any terrain.
An exclusive Vibram outsole provides flexible grip, so that you can move fast.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full grain leather toe and mudguard
- Welded synthetic, breathable midfoot
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Northotic Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron Resource Heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE support
- Bottom TPU and EVA CRADLE heel cushioning and stability system
- Combination compression-molded EVA and injected PU (polyurethane) midsole
- TPU Snake Plate forefoot protection
- Exclusive Vibram rubber outsole
- 1/2 pair: 13.5 oz pair: 1 lb 11 oz based on Women's 7
See "Overview" below for sizing information.