The North Face's lightest jacket that's crafted with FuseForm construction, the packable, waterproof The North Face Women's FuseForm Cesium Anorak features a woven body that seamlessly integrates with rugged ripstop nylon for targeted durability in the mountains.
- The North Face's lightest FuseForm* jacket is waterproof, durable and packable
- FuseForm engineered fabric transitions from a ripstop to a plain weave for targeted durability and breathability
- Alpine fit enables freedom of movement in mountain environments
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2.5L shell
- Comfortable dry-touch coating eliminates the need for a liner
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-friendly hood with hidden cord locks
- Exposed molded-tooth half zip front
- One secure-zip polyurethane (PU) hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Avg Weight: 440 g (15.52 oz)
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Fabric: 15D DryVent** 2.5LÑ100% nylon engineered from ripstop to plain weave
*FuseForm: Stay Dry and Move Seamlessly. The North Face's proprietary FuseForm construction technique vastly improves on their own innovative breakthroughs of the past. ItÕs a revolutionary weaving process that blends thicker, more-durable threads with lighter, lower-density fibers in high-wear zones, effectively reducing overall weight and creating a seamless transition from tougher to lighter zones
***DryVent: This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function. Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings Breathability: 750-800 g/m_/24 hours average
See "Overview" below for sizing information.